- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£337,9954 bedroom house in WrenthorpeBradford Road, Wrenthorpe, West Yorkshire, WF2 0TA
A traditional 4 bedroom family home, the Shelford offers plenty of space for day to day living as well as relaxing and entertaining.
The central entrance hallway leads to a spacious kitchen/dining room, which has French doors to the private rear garden maximising the natural light and views outside.
A lounge and a separate study are found at the front of the property, while there’s also a guest cloakroom and a convenient under stairs storage cupboard.
An en-suite master bedroom and three further double bedrooms are found upstairs along with a family bathroom.
Kitchen/Dining Area – 8.10m x 3.24m, 26’7″ x 10’8″
Lounge – 3.88m x 4.74m, 12’9″ x 15’7″
Study – 2.10m x 3.24m, 6’11” x 10’8″
Master Bedroom – 3.88m x 3.76m, 12’9″ x 12’4″
Bedroom 2 – 3.07m x 4.22m, 10’1″ x 13’10”
Bedroom 3 – 3.09m x 3.43m, 10’2″ x 11’3″
Bedroom 4 – 2.75m x 3.89m, 9’0″ x 12’9″
- Central entrance hallway with handy store cupboard
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Separate single garage
- Separate study which could also be used as a play room
- Spacious kitchen/dining room with French doors to the rear garden
- Spacious lounge with views overlooking the front garden
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Three further double bedrooms
- Traditional double fronted 4 bedroom detached home