- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£335,9954 bedroom house in Cove Bay30 Charleston Park, Cove Bay, Aberdeenshire, AB12 3TY
- 4 bedroom home
- Light and airy living room
- Spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with French doors to rear garden
- Premium appliances fitted in kitchen
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe
- Family bathroom
Prices from £330,000
Guaranteed Buyer *
Sell your home worry free with our Guaranteed Buyer for Your Home service.You market your home in the usual way and if your home hasn’t sold before the completion date on your new home, we’ll buy it from you at an agreed price, saving you time, worry and the costs of bridging loans.
Landscaped Gardens **
The day you move in, the kids can play out.
But not just the kids, the whole family can enjoy the garden from day one; because we’ll completely landscape your front and rear gardens before you move in, making your home as stunning on the outside as it is on the inside.
And it’s all totally free of charge. When it comes to making your move perfect, we don’t leave a stone unturned.
Choice of Carpets Included ***
We’ll cover your floors with carpet. We’ll even cover the cost.
Nothing can make you feel more relaxed than moving into a home that’s been fully carpeted throughout. Buy one of our selected homes, and we’ll include all carpets and flooring, with our compliments.
You can even choose your own style from our selected range, making it a great opportunity to add your own personality to every room. And we’ll guarantee to have it installed before you move in.
Growing Families ****
Is your family growing up, taking up more space or are you increasing your family size?
We understand what growing families want and need in the perfect family home and our Woodlands range of homes are designed to meet those needs for when you’re just starting your family to when you have growing children or teenagers.
Each new home comprises everything that a family needs:
- Spacious high quality interiors
- Bright and airy living room
- Large family eat in kitchen creating the heart of the home and complete with appliances
- French doors leading to gardens
- Secure landscaped rear gardens with garden gate and fencing to keep yourlittle ones safe
- Landscaped front gardens with paved driveway leading to your garage
- 10 year warranty for peace of mind
- Energy efficient to reduce bills with insulation, double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
If you have young children, ask about our home safety range to keep your little ones happy and safe at home. There’s no better way to know if our home is the perfect one for you, so please come along and take a look.
We can’t wait to show you around.
Key Workers *****
Stewart Milne Homes offer Key Workers the following benefits to make moving easy and affordable. With a wide choice of stunning homes from 1 to 6 bedrooms in locations throughout Scotland and North West England you’ll be spoiled for choice.
First Home ******
Our First Time Buyers Plan aims to combine the aspirations of first time buyers with affordable monthly payments, giving you the opportunity to own your own high quality home at genuinely affordable prices:
- Help to Buy available†
- LBBT paid
- No legal fees
- Choice of furniture
- Choice of kitchen finish – doors, handles and work surfaces
- Choice of bathroom finish with Porcelanosa tiling
- Choice of flooring throughout
- Plasma TV and cinema system
- 10 year warranty for your new home
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 11am-5.30pm.
Off Wellington Road
FROM ABERDEEN CITY CENTRE
From Anderson Drive (A90) head south to South Anderson Drive (A90), to the Garthdee roundabout. Take the second turning at the roundabout (still A90) travel over the bridge. Turn left onto the West Tullos Road (B9077), follow this road to the roundabout on the A956 Wellington Road and head south on Wellington Road and the development will be sign-posted on the right.
From Stonehaven take the A90 towards Aberdeen. Take the exit onto Wellington Road/ A959 toward Aberdeen/Harbour. At the roundabout, take the 5th exit and
- Family Dining
- Landscaped Gardens
- Family Bathroom