- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£344,9504 bedroom house in AlsagerThe Stables, Alsager, Staffordshire, ST7 2TR
This well-appointed four-bedroom detached home comes complete with integral garage. It has a spacious living room with a wide, deep walk-in bay window which adds lots of light to this airy room. There is the option for a separate dining room for formal occasions, while the kitchen/breakfast/family room can host more casual family eating experiences. This spacious room has French doors, providing direct access to the secure rear garden, and a useful, separate utility store which is plumbed and wired for your laundry equipment. A WC/cloakroom completes the excellent ground floor layout.
Upstairs, there are four bedrooms leading from the landing. The master bedroom has a walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room which comprises a 1200mm shower cubicle and fitted vanity furniture. Even the guest bedroom has a fitted wardrobe and its own en-suite shower room. The family bathroom, which would be shared between the third and fourth bedrooms has fitted vanity furniture, offered from an attractive range of finishes, and an optional separate shower cubicle.
- Four bedrooms
- Spacious living room with modern walk-in bay
- Optional separate dining room for formal occasions
- Open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room with French doors to rear garden
- Walk-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room to master bedroom
- Built-in wardrobe and en-suite shower room to guest bedroom
- Well-appointed family bathroom with fitted vanity furniture
- Superb storage
- WC/cloaks on ground floor
Prices from £1
Help to Buy *
Help to Buy allows you to buy a brand new home with just 5% deposit and an affordable mortgage.
To be eligible for a Help to Buy home, you should:
- Be a home buyer looking to buy a new build home
- Be able to demonstrate access to savings or funds to pay a deposit of 5% plus the usual cost of moving home which includes legal fees and stamp duty
- Have a good credit history
- Take out a mortgage with a qualified lender (e.g. a bank or building society)
Our marketing suite is open Thursday to Monday, from 10am-5pm.
Directions from the M6:
Leave the M6 at Junction 16, then take the A500 exit to Crewe/Nantwich/Newcastle-under-Lyme/ Stoke-on-Trent (North). At the roundabout, take the 4th exit onto B5078, then turn right onto Crewe Rd (B5077). Turn left onto Close Lane. The development will be on your left.
Get in touch:
Please get in touch for more information or to make an appointment. We're happy to help.
Terms and Conditions
* Help to Buy is available on selected developments and selected homes only. Subject to status and availability, terms and conditions apply. Please ask us for full details.
- Walk in Wardrobe
- Fitted Wardrobes
- Family Bathroom
- Utility Room