- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£169,9953 bedroom house in NormantonBenson Lane, Normanton, West Yorkshire, WF6 2HT
The 3 bedroom Gosford will appeal to both first-time buyers and families looking for a little extra space.
A large kitchen/dining room opens through French doors to the private rear garden, making it perfect for entertaining and al fresco dining.
A good sized lounge, a guest cloakroom and a store cupboard complete the ground floor layout.
The first floor comprises of an en-suite master bedroom, a main bathroom, a further double bedroom and a bedroom which could also provide a dedicated work space or play room.
Kitchen/Dining room – 4.72m x 2.87m, 15’6” x 9’5”
Lounge – 3.76m x 4.26m, 12’1” x 14’0”
Master Bedroom – 2.96m x 2.83m, 9’9” x 9’4”
Bedroom 2 – 2.61m x 3.30m, 8’7″ x 10’10”
Bedroom 3 – 2.02m x 3.70m, 6’7″ x 11’8″
- Fully fitted kitchen with dining area and French doors leading to the rear garden
- Master bedroom complete with en-suite shower room
- Private rear garden including turf and fencing
- Spacious lounge overlooking the front of the property
- Stylish 3 bedroom mews home
- Stylish family bathroom including half wall tiling
- Two further well-proportioned bedrooms