- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£184,9953 bedroom house in CwmbranFormer Police Training College, Cwmbran, Torfaen, NP44 3XA
The 3 bedroom Gosford is ideal for those looking to take their next step up the property ladder.
At the front of the home is the spacious living room, the perfect place to enjoy day to day living. The living room leads through to the kitchen/dining area, a space which is made bright and welcoming by the French doors to the rear garden. A downstairs cloakroom and under stairs storage cupboard complete the ground floor.
The master bedroom with en suite shower room, and a further double bedroom, are located on the first floor, along with a single bedroom.
Kitchen/Dining Area – 4.79m x 2.89m, 15’8″ x 9’5″
Living Room – 4.27m x 3.52m, 14’0″ x 11’6″
Master Bedroom – 3.00m x 2.84m, 9’11” x 9’3″
Bedroom 2 – 3.31m x 2.67m, 10’10” x 8’9″
Bedroom 3 – 3.56m x 2.05m, 11’8″ x 6’8″
- Downstairs cloakroom and under stairs cupboard are welcome practical touches
- Further double bedroom and single bedroom
- Kitchen/dining area, made bright and welcoming by French doors to the rear garden
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- NHBC 10 year warranty
- Spacious living room, perfect to enjoy day to day living
- Taylor Wimpey 2 year warranty
- Two allocated parking spaces