- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£190,9953 bedroom house in BurntwoodBurntwood Manor, Burntwood, Staffordshire, WS7 3XD
With plenty of flexible living space, the three bedroom Denford is a great starter home for individuals, couples or growing families.
A lounge/dining room provides a spacious environment for relaxing and opens through French doors to the private rear garden. Also located on the ground floor are a kitchen/breakfast room, a guest cloakroom and a useful storage closet.
The first floor comprises three bedrooms with an en suite to the master bedroom. A second double bedroom, a well proportioned third bedroom, also suitable for use as a nursery or a study, and a main bathroom complete the accommodation.
– 4.68m x 3.20m, 15’4″ x 10’6″
– 3.43m x 3.04m, 11’3″ x 10’0″
Bedroom 1 – 2.94m x 2.43m , 9’8″ x 8’0″
Bedroom 2 (max)
– 3.20m x 2.59m, 10’6″ x 8’6″
Bedroom 3 (max)
– 3.20m x 2.00m, 10’6″ x 6’7″
- Flexible living
- Guest cloakroom
- Lounge/ dining room
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Private rear garden
- Three bedroom demi detached home
- Two further bedrooms, which could alternatively be used as a study or playroom.
- Two parking spaces