- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£337,5003 bedroom house in Aylesbury3 Moorcroft Lane, Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, HP18 0UR
With three floors of versatile accommodation, the Ashton is an ideal choice for families or couples looking for extra space.
The entrance hallway leads to an contemporary kitchen and living/ dining room with double doors to the garden at the rear. A cloakroom and a useful storage closet complete the ground floor.
A double bedroom, a main bathroom and a further bedroom are found on the first floor. A staircase leads up to the master bedroom, which features an en suite shower room, vaulted ceilings, a dormer window to the front and roof lights to the rear.
Kitchen – 3771mm x 2704mm, 12’5″ x 8’11”
Living/ Dining Room – 4234mm x 3873mm, 13’11” x 12’9″
Bedroom 2 – 4234mm x 3873mm, 13’11” x 12’9″
Bedroom 3 – 2910mm x 2165mm, 9’7″ x 7’1″
Master Bedroom – 6704mm x 3115mm, 22’0″ x 10’3″
- 10 year NHBC 'Buildmark' warranty and insurance policy
- 2 year Taylor Wimpey warranty
- First floor also features family bathroom
- Generous double bedroom on first floor, plus additional single bedroom
- Ground floor storage and cloakroom
- Open-plan living/dining area opening with double doors opening out to garden
- Second floor dedicated to master bedroom with adjoining en suite shower room
- Seperate kitchen space