- Affordable Homes
- Retirement Properties
- Affordable Homes Info
- Why Buy New
£190,5002 bedroom house in Musselburghoff Pinkie Road, Musselburgh, East Lothian, EH21 7TY
The spacious fully-fitted kitchen overlooks the front garden, whilst the lounge/dining area has French doors to the rear garden to maximise the outdoors. Hall storage and a downstairs WC are handy additions, plus two bedrooms and a family bathroom make this home ideal for families.
Kitchen – 2.06m x 3.30m, 6’8” x 10’10”
Living Room – 4.02m x 3.54m, 13’2” x 11’8”
Master Bedroom – 4.02m x 3.59m, 13’2” x 11’9”
Bedroom 2 – 4.02m x 2.40m, 13’2” x 7’11”
- Family bathroom with tiles from Porcelanosa.
- French doors maximise light into the lounge/dining room and offer easy access to the private rear garden.
- Fully-fitted kitchen is bright and airy with views to the front garden.
- Large cupboard in the central hallway provides a useful storage solution.
- NHBC 10 year warranty.
- Spacious downstairs cloakroom with WC offers added convenience.
- Taylor Wimpey two year warranty.
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms offer plenty of space to relax in.